Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 14th is National Organize Your Home Day!

I have to admit that I did not know that January 14th was "National Organize Your Home Day" but supposedly it is. Most of these random holidays I do tend to let pass without much thought, but since I am on this "clean slate" "new organized year" and so forth path I guess I have to come up with something to organize today.....

Despite all my efforts, there will always be something that can be organized better or organized again or just plain can be organized period, so this should not be too hard. 


After a quick look around I have decided that I will 'celebrate' NOYH Day by organizing the storage shelf in my kitchen :) It has been used as a catch all during fall, the holidays and the beginning of the new year but now it is time for a clean up! And if I am going to celebrate I might as well celebrate in style and I will toss in the top of the fridge and the top of the washer and dryer into the mix too.

Get ready to P.A.R.T.Y! (Put Away Random Things, Yeah!) :)

What will be your small NOYH Day project? Is there a drawer or a shelf or somewhere else that you can tackle in a quick 15 minutes? 

P.S. I will post my before and after pics tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Does it count that I helped organize someone else's home today?
    Well, we did clear our breakfast table tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete