Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix (Wheat, Corn, Bean, Potato and Soy Free)

There are probably a million recipes for gluten free all purpose flour and there are quite a few ready-made varieties on the store shelves too. However, I have had a hard time finding one that is wheat, corn, bean, soy and potato free and that tastes good. So what do I do when I cannot find what I want? I make it myself.....so here you go!

Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix 
(Wheat, Corn, Bean, Potato and Soy Free!!)

Ingredients:

**Make sure to measure by weight**

- 200 grams Sweet Sorghum Flour

- 200 grams Oat Flour (Gluten Free)


- 200 grams Brown Rice Flour

- 300 grams Tapioca Starch

- 300 grams Arrowroot Powder/Starch


Directions:
- Carefully weigh the flours and combine them in a large container with a tight-fitting lid. 

- Close the container tightly and shake it well to combine. 

Ta-Da!! all purpose Gluten Free flour for all your flour needs! 

Use 1 cup GF flour for every 1 cup regular All Purpose flour in a recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment