Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gift Bags and Favor Bags

I have come to the realization that paper is my creative medium. I like working with paper much more than I like working with thread or fabric or yarn or wood or clay or anything like that.

Here are some origami bags that I have folded and that I had/have the intention of selling. They are the perfect size for a gift card or any other small gift. I also make a smaller version that is perfect for a party favor. I use all kinds of themed papers for holidays and also for special events like a baby shower, wedding etc. I would love to hear what you think of these!

Below are some samples of colors/patterns. I can make bags to match any specific theme; as long as the paper can be found then I can make them. :)

The large bags are approximately 4.25 inches wide, 3.5 inches tall and 1.75 inches deep. The small bags are approximately 2 inches wide, 2 inches tall and 0.75 inches deep.  All of the bags can have ribbons, adornments or tissue paper added to them.  




Hostess Gift / For a Friend





Valentine's Day or Sweetheart Gift



Just for Fun




Halloween




Teacher Gift



4th of July




These were favors I made for a friend's wedding



The small favor bag is also the size I used for my advent calendar, below




No comments:

Post a Comment